What cookies are and how we use them
While browsing we can collect information relating to the flow of traffic and visits to the pages of our website. Any information obtained through cookies will be treated and stored securely.
The purpose of using cookies is to personalize access to the website, optimizing navigation and site operation.
Classification of Cookies
Cookies can be classified into:
- Session cookies: which are removed when the user closes the browser and which, therefore, have a duration limited to your visit. < / li>
- Permanent cookies: that remain in the device used to browse the Internet for a specified time. These cookies have typical expiration dates and, therefore, their duration varies depending on the cookie used.
- Proprietary cookies and third-party cookies: depending on whether they belong to the owner of the website or to a third party.
Cookies we use on the web page and online services
- Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential to browse our websites and use the various functions (for example, they allow the user to access the reserved area of the website).
- Analysis cookie (so-called Analytics cookie)
It should be noted that Google adheres to the privacy principles contained in the Safe Harbor agreement between the EU and the United States which defines safe and shared rules for the processing of personal data carried out towards companies in the United States. For more information on Safe Harbor regulations, visit the US Department of Commerce website.
Further information about the Google Analytics service and the procedures to be followed to disable cookies can be found at the following link: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
These data do not allow the user to be personally identified: all data collected is aggregated and as such anonymous.
- Third Party Cookies and Social media cookies
Some pages on our website allow you to share our content on social media networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
Other pages allow viewing of YouTube videos.
Still others allow viewing of the Facebook wall and Twitter timeline via widgets.
- Use acceptance cookie
Each browser has specific configuration instructions. Further information regarding the procedures to be followed to disable cookies can be found on the website of the browser provider.
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Mozilla Firefox: http: / /support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivareanddeactivareicookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Apple Safari: http: // support .apple.com / kb / PH5049
To disable only the use of Google Analytics cookies, you can use the add-on made available by Google at the following link following the opt-out procedure indicated by Google https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
By disabling cookies, it is still possible to use some parts of the website, but some services may not be usable.